Watch the Google+ Hangout recording of the show, or listen to the podcast below!
Yes, Mike hit the wrong button again. You’ll know where…
The Geek Life is an affiliate of the WCBN.
► Visit the homepage for their podcast.
► Visit this episode’s post on their website for more discussion.
Our next regular recording will be Tuesday, August 13. We’ll be on a live Google+ Hangout starting at 8pm Central Time. You can follow us on Twitter @thegeeklifetv with the hashtag #thegeeklivetv.
- Video releases
- XBox 360 accessories won’t run on XBox One.
- Apparently it took Seth McFarlane, the world’s biggest wise ass, and 33 years to get a science program onto prime-time network television.
- Sony and Panasonic announced a joint venture to produce an optical disc with a 300GB storage capacity by the end of 2015.
- Randall Munroe of xkcd creates the world’s largest cartoon with 3,099 panels (link)
- The tablet market is heating up
- How to screw up the market, the Microsoft way
- Apple is doomed (again, apparently)
- Melissa: Gold Diggers of 1933, Woodstock, Reel Education
- Mike: Game – Thomas Was Alone
- Richard: Holst: The Planets (organ transcription), Blue Oyster Cult: The Columbia Albums Collection
Podcast: Play in new window | Download