Watch the Google+ Hangout recording of the show, or listen to the podcast below!
Yes, Mike hit the wrong button again. You’ll know where…
Our next regular recording will be Tuesday, August 13. We’ll be on a live Google+ Hangout starting at 8pm Central Time. You can follow us on Twitter @thegeeklifetv with the hashtag #thegeeklivetv.
- Video releases
- XBox 360 accessories won’t run on XBox One.
- Apparently it took Seth McFarlane, the world’s biggest wise ass, and 33 years to get a science program onto prime-time network television.
- Sony and Panasonic announced a joint venture to produce an optical disc with a 300GB storage capacity by the end of 2015.
- Randall Munroe of xkcd creates the world’s largest cartoon with 3,099 panels (link)
- The tablet market is heating up
- How to screw up the market, the Microsoft way
- Apple is doomed (again, apparently)
- Melissa: Gold Diggers of 1933, Woodstock, Reel Education
- Mike: Game – Thomas Was Alone
- Richard: Holst: The Planets (organ transcription), Blue Oyster Cult: The Columbia Albums Collection