Yes! The Webcomic Beacon Hosts will be at Penguicon this weekend! Check out the following events to see when and where we will be. We will ATTEMPT to do a live broadcast (or at least a recording) on Saturday, May 2nd, at 10am EASTERN, during the “Webcomics: Moving beyond the Strip” panel. (Some links are missing because they are knot known off hand).
(All Times Are EASTERN! Sorry, yeah, they are EASTERN!!!)
Friday, May 1, 2009 – 7:00 pm – (Discovery Room)
We Can’t All Be Penny Arcade But That Doesn’t Make Us Bad
– Tanya Higgins, Michael Dellheim, Adam Smithee, Jason Dunstan
Saturday, May 2, 2009 – 10:00 am – (Discovery Room)
Webcomics: Moving Beyond The Strip
– Tanya Higgins, Mark Savary, Fesworks, Michael Marcus, Michael Dellheim
Saturday, May 2, 2009 – 1:00 pm – (Poolside 6)
Telling The Story In Three To Four Panels
– Mark Savary, Adam Smithee, Rob Balder
Sunday, May 3, 2009 – 8:00 am – (Atlantis Room)
Jenny Everywhere: The Open-Source Comic Character
– Fesworks (representing The Shifter Archive)
Sunday, May 3, 2009 – 9:00 am – (Atlantis Room)
How NOT to Create a Webcomic
– Fesworks, Tanya Higgins, Mark Savary, Adam Smithee, Jason Dunstan
Sunday, May 3, 2009 – 10:30 am – (Lobby)
Sunday, May 3, 2009 – 2:00 pm (Discovery Room)
Webcomics, It Takes a Village (Or Does It)?
– Trevor Adams, Jason Dunstan, Catherynne M. Valente, Adam Smithee, Rob Balder, Alex Heberling, (Fesworks *might* be here)
Also, don’t forget to listen to this week’s Webcomic Beacon! Episode 73: Suck It!